Can I access Endnote through the Library Resources?
Can I access Endnote through the Library Resources? How do I access Endnote?
If you have a HSE OpenAthens account you can access Endnote in two ways.
If not please use this link to create an Athens account https://register.openathens.net/hse.ie/register
1. EndNote Online is available via the Web of Science database
- sign in via Open Athens & access Web of Science
- click 'EndNote' and create an account for EndNote Online. Remember and note these account details, as they are separate to Athens.
- To use the Cite While You Write feature with EndNote Online see this FAQ.
2. A limited number of EndNote desktop licences are available to staff who need to install the full version of EndNote on their computers.
As limited desktop licences are available, licences are made available on the following basis;
- Available to HSE staff who are registered library users
- Available to staff who do not have access to an EndNote desktop licence through an academic institution (if studying at a third level institution you will be able to get a licence through your student account)
- Require the full desktop version, as their project scope requires more than the web version
Please FILL IN THIS FORM TO REQUEST AN ENDNOTE DESKTOP LICENCE
Guides on using EndNote are available on the library guides LibGuide HERE