Who can apply to use the ILL/Document Delivery service?


  • All HSE Staff can make a request for an inter-library loan - book, journal article or other document. 


  • Students on placement  can make a request if they are unable to do so through their academic institution   

Anyone in the above categories who wishes to make a request must have a book borrowing (Koha) account as the request must be submitted using this account. (If you don't have an account you can register for one using this link https://books.hli.ie/cgi-bin/koha/opac-memberentry.pl)



  • Non-HSE libraries, using a collaborative agreement.  See here for more details. 
  • Last Updated Nov 18, 2022
  • Views 19
  • Answered By Helen Clark

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Contact the National Inter-Library Loan and Document Supply Team

Interlibrary Loan and Document Supply 

Find information here on how the service works, and use the contact details to make contact with members of the National Team. 

Your local library can help with setting up your account for this service.