Request Articles/Inter Library Loan
1. Use Request at My Library form when searching electronic resources
- If you find a reference and full text is not immediately available you will see an option Request at My Library
- Select Form
- You will be asked to login to your account
- If you do not have an account you can complete registration form on the library home page
- Copyright information will be displayed and you will be asked to agree with the Copyright Form before you can proceed.
- Complete the form - some of the information will have populated automatically
- You will receive a notification that your application has been received
2. Log in to your library account
- Select Your InterLibrary Loan Requests from the Menu list on the left.
- Create a new request
- Click Yes to agree to the Copyright Declaration
- Complete form
- Select Destination Library (normally your closest library)
- You will receive a notification that your request has been received, or asking you for additional information
3. Library staff can assist you with your ILL application or submit one for you.
Please contact your local library if you need any assistance or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that books requested using Inter Library Loan can not be loaned, they can only be read in the requester's local library.
Was this helpful? 0 0
Contact the National Inter-Library Loan and Document Supply Team
Interlibrary Loan and Document Supply
Find information here on how the service works, and use the contact details to make contact with members of the National Team.
Your local library can help with setting up your account for this service.